I am 26 years old woman. Few days ago I found out that I am pregnant. My husband and I were so surprised by the news. I did not have any symptoms of pregnancy. Is this normal? When did you start to get pregnancy symptoms?

I am happy for you and your husband. Having a baby is the most beautiful thing in the whole world. The fact that you did not have any symptoms does not mean that you will not have them later, when your pregnancy progresses. I remember when I was pregnant with my first child. It feels like it was yesterday. The first sign that indicated that I might be pregnant was when I missed my period. I was late for one week and it was a good sign because I was never late. After that, I went to my doctor and he told me that I was pregnant indeed. Later, after some time, I guess after first month of pregnancy, I started experiencing morning sickness. That is the only thing that I want to forget about my pregnancy. The thing is that I had a really bad case of morning sickness. However, some women don't have this symptom ate all. It all depends on a person, at the end, we are all different. After some time, I started feeling food aversion. For example, I could not even look at the tomato during my pregnancy. What is interesting is that I really love tomato. Frequent urinating was there all the time and was driving me crazy. I hope that I have helped you with this information.

I had a IUI done on September 20, 2004 and conceived. These were my symptoms -day of IUI- abdominal cramping
1dpo-Bloating, cramping
days2-5-cramps
6dpo- Tender breasts, skin breakout and cramps
7dpo-Tb,Irritable, cramps and egg white cm
8dpo Tb, bloating, Irritable,nausea, gassy, constipation, cramps and heartburn
9dpo-everything from 8dpo add on dizziness and decreased appetite.
10dpo same as above
11dpo-POSITIVE HPT!
12dpo-ANOTHER POSITIVE HPT!!
June 3, 2005 Nicholas Michael was born.
I hope this helps anyone who is looking for proof of a pregnancy.
God Bless

well i glad that your pregnant is this your first baby. Well my husband and I had our first Baby December 30th 2005 we had a little girl. she is the love of life and I don't know what i would do without her. I think i am pregnant again and i don't know if i am or not i guess i will find out I am almost 11days late. talk to you later good luck .[/list]

i am