I had unprotected sex two weeks ago, I know the whole pull out before thing isn't a good idea, but we all make a bad decisions...I have had sore/sensitive nipples recently, and can't remember the exact date of my last months period, but I'm either close or late, give or take a couple days. I also suffer from alot of stress and anxiety, so this concern hasn't helped much, so I think it's possible I may miss my period based on this fact alone.
How accurate are home pregnancy tests in this case? Should I wait any longer, or take one soon..
P.S. I'm 21, and this is the first time this has happened to me, I've had sore breasts before a period, but the nipple problem is new to me.

if you had sex two weeks ago, than now would be a good time to take a pregnancy test. it should let you know.

The pregnancy test won't do you any good now, you need to wait for minimum 6weeks, read the labels on the home pregnancy test kit

you don't have to wait 6 weeks. i have gotten a positive result both times i was pregnant after 2 weeks. and i got pregnant twice in six months after a miscarriage. most recentley in january. if you read the EPT box, it says that if you take the test the first day you miss your period, the test is 99% accurate. i read the box. two weeks after i ovulated i took the test, and was pregnant.years ago, you had to wait 6 weeks.