I have been trying to conceive for about 2 years now, with no luck until possibly now. I havent taken a blood test yet, but I have taken 5 home pregnancy test, which all read negative. I am at least 3 weeks late, and that is if my last period was really even a period. (It's normally very heavy, 4 - 5 days long, and instead it was moderate for 2 or 3 days.) I have slight lower back pain, and very mild cramping the last 3 days, and today I spotted for about an hour, very light pink. From what I am finding out, I would think it is very possible that I really am pregnant, but I am still confused because I dont have swollen or tender breasts, frequent urination, or other common symptoms. Any ideas or similar experiences?

I am in the EXACT same situation as you. I'm trying to figure out what's going on with me to. You couldn't have explained it better.... I'll let you know when I find out more, but for now I'm wondering if I could be pregnant even though my HPT says negative....

:'( I am soooooo stressed already, All 5 tests says i'm negative, but im two weeks late now, and still no period.... dizzy like crazy and back hurts, so sensitive, moody, and always tired. Ive never been late ;ike this since when? when I was a teenager. I have two kids now, a 8 year old girl and a 2 year old, I am ready for another one, but im so tired of being disappointed with all these tests, I dont want false hopes either. HELP!!!!

I am in the same boat also. I am three weeks late, had one day of extremely light pink spotting, I am tired, and I am having some back pain and some tenderness. I had a mc in late april, and we have been trying. But I am unsure due to three false tests. I am taking one more today, then calling the dr no matter what I have to know what is going on.