For about 3 weeks I've been waking up with nausea and lower back pains. I've been getting headaches and cramps that take place mostly on my right side; it feels like I can actually feel my uterus moving. I've been craving spicy foods, which is in NO WAY normal for me, and fresh fruit. I have little to no desire to eat, everything smells awful to me, and what I can eat, I can't seem to eat all of it before getting nauseous again. I'm constantly exhausted and seem to have lost all physical strength. I'm gassier than what's normal for me and my breasts have become more sensitive on and off; my nipples and areolas also keep changing colors. The last time I had sex was 3 weeks ago, but a week before that I had sex while I was on antibiotics and I know it can have an effect on birth control pills; which I've been taking for 4 months now. My next period isn't supposed to be until this upcoming weekend; I took a test last week which came out negative, but I still believe it would have been far too early. My best friend who just had a baby said she didn't get a positive result until almost 6 weeks into her pregnancy. I'm just really confused because I'm not stressed in any way and I've never had a hormonal imbalance. I could really use some opinions.

respected sir, me and my gf had sex on 24th may 2013 @afternoon and she took ipill on the very next day at near about 7pm in the evening...she was expecting her periods on 4th june 2013..but still there is no sign of periods..plzzz help..is she pregnant and what further steps we should take?? her age is 18+ and her weight is 42 and her height is 5'3"