Hi, I just had intercourse with my boyfriend 2 weeks ago. He pulled out and I saw him cum outside. I have irregular periods.. 2-3 days after, I started my period which at first I was not so sure because it first appeared to be dark brown and eventually, I had the usual red bleeding that's kind of heavy. When I wipe it, blood would be present outside. Anyway, we did a test and before I had my period and it tested negative. I don't feel anything unusual except when I haven't been eating much and I felt like I was acidic 'cause I was worried. I'm now eating like normal, but there are times when I would only eat twice a day. Like I'd eat at 11am then later eat after 7-8 hours and my stomach would be upset and I'd feel nauseated. Could I still be pregnant? I'm still worried. Thank you! :-)

No your not preggers. If you started your period 2-3 days after having sex, there was no egg there to be fertilized. You ovulate about 14 days before your next period. Sperm must fetilize the egg w/in 12-24 hours or the egg dies and no fertilization can happen. You had sex about 10 days or more AFTER you ovulated which means the egg was long dead and unviable. You are not pregnant from that particular incident.