hello everyone. Now I have some questions and they may seem tricky..ok last month I got my period on Aug 6. I always have a regular 31day cycle, and this is why I am confused.my breast started to become incredibelly sore around the 28 this never happens even when I am expecting a period, I usually have no symptoms just slight cramping, never bad. On Aug 31 I went the the bathroom at work and took a pee, I looked in the toilet and saw one single tiny drop of blood. When I wiped I saw very light light pick. I went home and put a tampon in. I got off of work about six hours later checked the tampon and there was nothing. I went to sleep. When I woke up in the morning I took a pee wiped and I was bleeding slightly but it was much darker then usual brown with light pink very very little dark red, that went on for two days and on the third day I didn't use a tampon, I saw light brown some pink on my underwear very very little just some spots. My period is usually heavy and 7 days solid. I am very hungry now but with no apitite, I feel light headed slight headache very tired. I took a pregnancy test on the fourth- negative- and fifth negative and the seventh also negative.. But I am still feeling symptoms and I simply just think I pregnant. Me and my boyfriend have been trying for a baby , and had sex almost every day in august. Can anyone help me please !!

To me it sounds like a phantom pregnancy to be honest, its like when you want to be pregnant so badly you get it in your head you will be and your body just goes with it and gives you all the symptons. Look "Phantom Pregnancy" up on wikipedia and it'll give you a better understanding on it :).. Hope this helps.x