HI guys lm hoping for some answers,i'm 39 years old and have already had 9 children.l hav;nt been pregnant for ten years.l saw my Doctor last week as l had 6 positive clear blue tests,we booked in for bloods.

my husbands facial expressions hav'nt been the greatest as we have a diabled daughter. Anyway l went for a blood test and it was a 2< which left me confused as l was still having faint positives.

last night l had a long period of time where my stomach felt very tight and fresh pink blood while wiping,l than woke up to a heavy flush of blood.

l should think possible MC but my periods are are usually extremely heavy and this does'nt feel normal

pregnancy test still faint dont want to do a curett if im still pregnant.

we had a baby girl die at three weeks of age 11 years ago and l just can't let go of this baby if its still there

can l still be pregnant

If your still getting positive pregnancy test you need to make an appointment with an ob/gyn that has an ultrasound machine in office. I prefer in office ultrasounds because if there is a problem the doctor can be called in right away instead of papers getting shuffled between several locations. You really need to get an ultrasound done because there is a chance of ecptomic pregnancy and tubial pregnancy as you get older. It is possible to get a false positive on a pregnancy test but after 6 its rather abnormal. Did your doctor do blood work for hormone imbalance and other conditions or just pregnancy? Please dont kill me for the next few sentences. You are getting close to the age for perimenopause and in some women they can get a positive pregnancy test because of the hormonal changes your body is going through.

***Post is edited by moderator *** Web addresses not allowed***Please read our Terms of Use

I hope it all works out for you and you can get some answers soon.