I had a blood test at my doctors to determine why I was feeling faint, was told I had malaria, later the doctor called to say I tested positive for pregnancy. Few days after I saw him I had my period, after period, I took a home pregnancy test just to check, it tested negative, went for another blood test as the doctor had adviced I come, it tested positve, took another urine test, tested negative.

I am totally confused as to what is going on. I'm waiting to do an ultrasound next week.

What could be happening? Can anyone help?

You need to find out what your HCG hormone levels where. Anything above 25 is considered positive for pregnancy. What where the levels for both tests.

If the blood test says positive I would go with the blood test. Simply because my sister was 6 months pregnant before she found out, never missed a period and pissed negative the whole time while pregnant. She found out by going to the hospital for side pain and them doing a blood test on her. Sure enough there was my Nefiew...(Now 14 years old) swimming around in her gut. Scary but true. It Does Happen.