Hi, so my doctor has diagonised me with PCOS, Ive had the implant for 3 years so never realised I actually had PCOS .. Been trying the past 8 months to get pregnant, keep experiencing the symptoms but always a false preg test. Please help i just want some reassurance that I could fall pregnant and im not infertile .. very emotional and have nobody to talk to!

Treatment is available. Speak to your GP.

"Medications are ... available to treat symptoms such as ... fertility problems.

If fertility medications are ineffective, a simple surgical procedure called laparoscopic ovarian drilling (LOD) may be recommended. This involves using heat or a laser to destroy the tissue in the ovaries that's producing androgens such as testosterone.

With treatment, most women with PCOS are able to get pregnant."

Quoted from:

http://www.nhs.uk/conditions/Polycystic-ovarian-syndrome/Pages/Introduction.aspx

I suggest you read the whole article.

I hope this helps.

Thank you, that made me more confident.

Im just waiting to see a doctor which is taking a very long time

You should be able to see a GP within a fortnight. Have you tried the Nurse Practitioner? What area of the country are you in?

I've actually just taken a period although I'm not sure whether it is that or implantation bleeding??

Either way it is a promising start!
So what exactly has happened with the bleeding?
I still recommend visiting your surgery.

when i went to the bathroom last night, i wiped and noticed a very light bit of blood so i used a tampon, i went to change it this morning and there was very little blood so i changed it and removed it earlier and it was completely clean ...I had no cramps and slight tenderness of my breasts, i also felt a little sick during the week but thought nothing of it .. really want to take a pregnancy test but don't want to get my hopes up.

Testing now resulting in positive is likely to be accurate, but a negative is not. I would leave it a week. How often do you have sex? When was the last time?
However, I still think the best thing to do is visit your GP, who can do all sorts of tests, including a pregnancy test.

I just got a test there. So you think i should leave it a week before i test? 2/3 maybe 4 times a week unprotected .. last time was 4 days ago. I have an appoitment with my GP but i couldnt get one till the last week in aug but i still took it.

If it were implantation bleeding, then you need to give time for the hormones to show up up the urine. If it were a minor period show (not really a period) then at least 2 days should be left.
I suggest also having an appointment with the Nurse Practitioner (not the Practice Nurse), which can usually be arranged at short notice.

ok took tge test and it was neg so will wait a week