What type of sex deep or light ? .Sex at the time of ovulatio or after of ovulation or before . Wat r the early symtoms for boy?
want to know eagerly waiting.

There are no ways to actually get the gender you prefer, sorry, the wives tales are only that, "WIVES TALES"...

Actually according to my OB there is some truth to it. And since he is one of the most highly respected OB's in my state, who has been practicing for over 20 years, I would tend to beleive him.

It doesn't definately give you a boy or girl. It increases chance from a 50/50 to a 80/20.

Basically, they found that male sperm swims fast, but female sperm last longer. So if you wanted to increase your chance of having a girl, then you would time intercourse a couple of days before ovulation. If you wanted a boy, then you would time it so it happens on the day and day after ovulation.

We have tried this and thankfully timed it perfectly for a boy, but wont find out if it worked for a few more months yet.