Hi :-)
Okay so I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend yesterday (wednesday). I know I am suppose to ovulate on the 6th (sunday). I was on the Depo shot for about a year and it took 6 months after I stopped getting it for me to get a period. Then when I finally did get it, I got one every other week for the next 5 months (a total hell). I just started to be regular 2 months ago. Is there a possibility I could be pregnant?

Please no comments telling me I'm stupid and I need to use a condom. We all know, there is no need to be rude.
Thank you
:-)

Hi! Well since your period came back to normal it is quite possible to get pregnant. Since your period was quite regular until recently you can't really rely on exact calculation of your ovulation days. Since you had sex yesterday you can do the pregnancy test today, you'll need to wait at least two weeks before doing test. But try not to worry about it too much, it's not that easy to get pregnant nowadays. Take care.