I had sex with my friend one week before I found out I was pregnant. I had sex with my friend July 9 and found out I was 6wks pregnant June 19 through a ultrasound and my blood test levels was extremely high. Is the baby my friends or is it my ex boyfriend baby who I hadn't had sex with since June

Hi Guest,

It is unlikely that a pregnancy test would detect pregnancy after a week.  You usually need to wait at least two weeks and often longer.

When did your last NORMAL period start?

Around the first week on June I believe I 3rd. I'm not sure who the father maybe because i had sex somewhat with my friend a week before I found out I was 6 wk pregnant. We didn't really have sex he stopped way before he ejaculated and I had sex with my ex boyfriend in June the second week before it ended like around the June 17th. Not sure who's the father

The dates are a bit confusing guest.

You had a period around June 1 to 3.

Had sex with a friend on JULY 9, yet you found out you were pregnant JUNE 19.

What ended JUNE 17? You have a two week period???

No I had sex with my friend July9 and the the following week on July 19 I found out I was 6wks pregnant through blood test and ultrasound but the last time I had sex with my ex boyfriend was in June around the 17th and my last period was June 3

If you had sex on July 9 with your friend he IS NOT the father. You were already pregnant when you had sex with him.

Having sex with your ex boyfriend around June 17, which was day 14 of your cycle, would be near your PEAK fertility. He would be the father.

The odds that it is the ex are about 100%. A DNA test can confirm.