i did a test on tuesday the 5th and it said 2-3 weeks pregnant. i did it again just to be sure on thursday the 7th and it too said 2-3 weeks pregnant so how do i know when i actually concieved?? its something thats really bothering me and im very curious to find out. please could anyone help me out!?

I don't think the stick test is accurate enough to pinpoint the exact time of conception. A 7 day window does not seem that bad.

When was the last time you had sex in that 2-3 week ago period?

I agree with what medic-dan said. Also, with pregnancy, the date of conception can be within a margin of error of up to a month so it's very hard to say when you actually conceived. It sounds to me like it probably happened to you sometime in April, but it could be as early as March. I wouldn't want to speculate so I think a doctor would be able to help you pinpoint it a little better. I hope that you are able to get an answer for this soon. Keep us posted!