I'm 23 years young in smart a college graduate 2 degree so how did I fall victim to this situation?? I met a man dated for a year fell madly in love with him he talked marriage and kids when I came up pregnant I was excited ready for whatever was next he flipped the script found out he was married his wife away serving in iraq I felt like c**p so dumb and stupid I let him talk me into having an abortion I felt wonderful after the procedure here I am 4 months later hurting so bad crying every night wondering what if??? Ladies don't do it I promise you'll regret it it's always on my mInd my bestfriend is pregnant I talked her outta having an abortion I wish someone would have done the same for me

My dear i perfectly understand what you are going through,and its such a shame that we still have insane men out there.me too i ones fell in love with a guy just to turn and know he had a fiance after he had slept with me to his satisfaction,worst of it i was just in secondary school.i had an abortion recently but i don't think i regret it.Put yourself together and know you deserve better,always have that on your mind that his not worth your tears,and for the abortion.....pray and ask God to forgive you and try to forget it cus its only gonna make you feel guilty.You can't turn back the hands of time so learn to live with it and be happy.you still very young and full of life.take care please be strong.

Thanks I'm dealing with it I pray everyday that god forgives and blesses me in the future I'm dealing with it day by day

Better to abort it once its in the womb than to regret having it after the fact. You don't have to live knowing the face of it. You did the right thing if you we're not ready for a child. You wouldn't want a child put in to an orphanage just to live knowing it may never know who it's mother was or is.