i think i may be pregnant..

my stomach is bloated and hard...and i missed my period...and i have nausea from time to time.

if i am pregnant..i would be about 5 weeks...do these symtpoms occur around 5 weeks?

thank you so much!

5 weeks is when many women notice morning sickness..BUT at 5 weeks the fetus is smaller than rice, so your stomach should not be getting bigger yet.

My stomach did change stright away but just harder at the bottom, everybody is different. My test are not picking it up though, so test but if it doent pick it up then have a scan. If you dont have much sickness, as some people dont, like myself; It means the hormones are not strong, because its the hormones that make you feel sick, but its also the same hormones that are picked up on the test. Therefore u'll get negative results, if you really feel pregnant get a scan between 6to10week and the bag that the baby is in will show up, and mybe a heart beat at 10weeks.

Hope this has help. Im going 2mor for my scan, think im 8weeks pregnant ill let you know if theres a baby there or not. Be about 7 or 8pm that ill write.

I am roughly 5 and a half weeks pregnant. This is my second pregnancy and fatigue, gas, stomach hardening, some nausea is common. A book I love is called "What to Expect When You're Expecting". It walks you through every month of pregnancy with symptoms that are likely, troubleshooting etc... For my first I was a single Mom, the book helped me so much.

same thing just happened to me.

my stomach was hard...because of bloating and gas. my period was 5 days late, and i had a bit of nausea...

i took a test and it was positive..and i was shocked..so i took another..lol..

POSiTiVE!

so, i think you could most def. be pregnant.

congrats on the news!

I went for the scan and nothing was there, but iv looked at the dates. And if I date the pregnancy from the 1st day of my last period the 7th July then I should of started my period the 4th Aug, but on the 5th Aug to the 11th Aug I had stomach and back pain but no period this I think could of been implantation, becuase it happened when my period should of been. My nipples are sore now and stomach hard but im not as tired. I think I was only 5week pregnant when I had the scan so it wouldnt of shown up. But im 11 days late for period and did home test today and its negative. This seem to be going on forever Iv had enough of it, ill be a single mum to so thats why I want to know either way to prepair myself for it. Sorry if anyones read this, iv posted it in a few places.

What does anyone think pregnant or not? Thanks

Hi there,

I would suggest waiting a bit longer to test again. Stress could be a play here or you really could be pregnant. As a side note, for my first I was a single Mom. I was 23 and still found it hard but worthwhile. I had a great support network and whatever you decide you need support too. Please stay on the board posting - answer whatever I can for you! Take Care.

Thanks, I think I have been testing to early as I wasnt suppose to ovulate till last wednesday, and women who ovulate late in there cycle can get negative results. So called doctor the other day and he said for me to test Monday, so that tomorrow. Still feel its going to come back negative becuase so many have done that. Iv started to get tired again, and stomach is still hard. Ill tell you know that happens, thanks for writing back. Iv got a extra worry as my x hasnt supported me throughout his, he's the one who broke up with me. And he's not believed me at all, this has been going on since begining July. Well we havent seen each other for about 4weeks now he still doent believe me, and he wants me to do a test in front of him!! Cant believe that he's said that if its not bad enough geting negative results and feeling pregnant, he want to be a added worry, cus if its neg thats going to be the end of it for him. So going to do a morning sample ill test it and if positive, ill tell him buy his own test and test it later in day, it'll keep all day in frige. will it? Thanks

A morning urine sample is best however most tests nowadays allow you to test at any time. The only time a test will be inaccurate is of course testing too early or when fertility drugs (prescribed by a doctor for women wanting to concieve have been given). This I'm sure is not the case with yourself.
On another note. If you feel pregnant, sometimes women's intuition overrules regardless of a negative result. It is unfortunate that your ex is not being supportive and again I went through that. He may be frightened or just refuses to accept responsibility. I personally put up with the same scenario for three months. I than decided that the type of behaviour he was showing wasn't what I wanted for the rest of my pregnancy or when the baby was born. I gave him a choice, stand up and take responisbility or leave and not turn around. He left. Quality of life, especially for the child, if your choice is to keep the pregnancy is of most importance. Having a child in a negative environment hurts. Right now, if all comes back positive, is for you to look after yourself, be healthy and be as less stressed as possible. Do not let him give you ultimatums. It takes two to tango so to speak. If it is negative tomorrow so be it. If he decides to leave and you are pregnant, paternity testing can be done later if you need to pursue support financially.
Is there anyone else that can be a support for you such as parents, friends, etc...? Post back.

Im 25 but live at home still, mum and dad are being supportive, well as supportive as they can, as nobody believes you when there isnt any positive evidance. They'r ok with me having a baby and my dad is against abortions so thats good because I dont want one. If it wasnt for this website I would of gone mad, well nearly did. Not long left now though to wait.

Thanks for replying it should be a nice time being pregnant in your life and ((some)) men dont understand it at all,how quickly your body changers and being pregnant.

He's said if I am pregant then he'll do want he can for me. But this is the time that Iv needed him the most when Iv had no one to believe me. He's hurt me lots since we broke up its like he's a different person, so cold and heart less. When I first told him that I think that I was pregnant he said. 'I should have a abortion 'Because I should want to have a baby with someone who wants to be with me' this hurt lots as I want to be with him , iv made myself clear that Iam not having a abortion; but other day I said that I was thinking of having one to see if he's mind had changed, I told him that its £500 private as my friend had one and it was. and he said again, 'I think you should have one ill pay'. He hurts me again and again, I think I should keep away.

Then in a later txt he's said what I wrote before that 'if I am pregnant he'l do want he can for me'. He cant even say sorry for not being there so fare when iv needed him!!!!! Cant wait to prove it to him. Iv got to do what I want in the end because I know he would. Thanks for sharing your experiance I hope all is good now, im geting better now its the time the tests will show. ill let you know what happens. Going for scan 30th sep and told him that he's coming with me, hes said ok but want me to do that test 1st. So that will be interesting if he ends up coming ill be 10 weeks by then. thanks again, ill write 2mor...

Hi, Did it as a new topic by acident!!!!

Was wondering how everything is going for you?

I posted back yest but think it got lost somewhere, anyway I just said that Iv got the support of my mum and dad so that's good. Im best of 4geting about him, he must not love and not even care for me or he wouldnt of done what he did. I can do better, I know I can. Anyway did another test to day and negative. Its so hard doing this I just feel like leaving it a month then going for a scan when im 10 week. Its such a hard experiance to go through feeling pregnant but having negative results. Wish I didnt feel any changers till later if I am pregnant.

Thanks for sharing your experiance it helped lots.

Hi, iv wrote back but its not undating not sure why?