Hi, I had my tubes tied after my last child, who is now 9 1/2.
I have had pre menopausal symptoms, and wondered if all this
fluttering feelings in my lower abdominal area is part of the
pre-menopausal symptoms, or is there something wrong with
me? Is it hormonal? my periods have been regular mostly- well
last month instead of a 28 day cycle, it was more of a 25 day cycle-
which is unusual for me- I am always 28. My age is 42. This fluttering started last month- is my body just getting ready for post menopause?
That would be great, but I would like to know. I have no health insurance, so I can't get checked out- has anyone else had this- and gone to the doctors - can you tell me what this is??

I'm relieved I'm not the only one feeling the weird flutters in various parts of my lower abdomen. They started about a month ago and it seems like they started up again yesterday after I ate too much green sour pineapple, (maybe it is bubbles) but I'm 46 and I never thought about it relating to my being premenopausal, and it is around my 10th day of my cycle. I appreciate any insight into these mysterious flutters.

Im getting fluttering too..i'm 35 and had a total hysterectomy last year, and now in HRT patches, as i was told i was in the menopause...but the flutterings are very strong, like first baby kicks, i can't be pregnant i have no womb!..its getting me paranoid!

I am also having fluttering, which started this week. I have been seeing Drs since September when I started lactating and I am 41 and not pregnant. They have run numerous hormone tests and everything comes back in range. Very frustrating... I have decided I am going through the change.

I am having fluttering too and 54 years old and worry what is is .