So...this'll probably sound weird, but I'm wondering if anyone else has ever experienced it...

I work at a job that has me sitting at a computer for most of the day (8 hour/day). Been at this job for 2 years now. Within the past month, I've started noticing a fullness or pressure type feeling in my lower side, kinda near my ribcage. Just feels like something is there. Doesn't hurt...it's just annoying! It's mostly when I sit for long periods of time. I've noticed over the weekend-when I don't have work- it tends to start going away (maybe because I'm not sitting as much?) but like today (Monday) I was back in work and after sitting at my desk for an hour or so, I started feeling it again.

Now here's the really weird part: when I go to bed at night, if I lay on my RIGHT side, my LEFT side (lower) starts kind of "shuddering(?)" or has a fluttering feeling. I don't know if it's considered a spasm or what, but, again it's annoying more than anything. No pain. I usually just switch to sleeping on my left side and it doesn't happen. If I sleep on my stomach or back it doesn't happen either...just when I lay on my right side.

*sigh* anyone ever have something like this? I'm starting to think not considering I can't find anything on the 'net. :-P

I have this problem too! Did you ever go to see a doctor? I have an appointment on Friday and I'm kinda scared :-[

I have the "shuddering" at night alot. I try to change positions but it continues. I cannot pinpoint exactly where it is, it just feels like this all over shuddering. Only at night when I'm laying down. I thought maybe it was due to a neck issue. I sit at a computer all day and have done so for the past 25 years so for it to start now is rather odd. I'm going in for a doctor visit soon and will bring this up. Anyone else have this shuddering sensation?

so what did the DR tell u I would like to know I have the same flutters