Hello! I am in the 13th week of pregnancy and for the last couple of days I have been feeling strange fluttering sensation in my stomach. Is this baby kicking or something else? Please, advise as soon as possible! Worried mom to be

You have entered your 2nd trimester and this is exactly the period when you start to feel your baby’s first kicking. In the beginning, you may not distinguish these moves but they will get stronger and more definite in the following weeks. There is nothing to worry about. Movements of your baby are a positive sign that your baby is alive, and growing. If you are not experiencing any other problems, then there is nothing wrong with you!

quilter wrote:

CONGRATS YOU ARE NORMAL AS CAN BE BY NOW YOU HAD YOUR CHIDLD I AM SURE! BLESS U!