Hi! Okay, last Wednesday (2/16/11) I woke up with this insane pressure feeling on or in my Urethra. I went to the doctor yesterday (2/21/11) and they tested me for a UTI, the small test that they do in the doctor's office said that I didn't have any nitrite or Leukocytes in my urine, but I did have a bit of microscopic blood. She went ahead and sent the urine off to the lab, I haven't gotten any results back yet, but this pressure is keeping me up at night with anxiety. I'm only seventeen years old, a virgin, never been to a gyno. The doctor said it might be a Kidney Stone, and to come back for an xray if the UTI test came out negative and the pressure continued. Today is 2/11/11 and I'm freaking out. I can't think of anything else it could be. The pressure either feels like someone's pressing down there or something's in me. (Possibly a Kidney Stone trying to pass?) It's not my Vagina, nor is their anything abnormal down there. Anybody have similar symptoms?

Today is 2/22/11, my bad.

For future readers with the same problem.

I got my results back today and it indeed, was a UTI - I had over 100,000 bacteria in my culture.

Anyway, the doctor gave me 5 days of Cipro two times a day.

It's already a little better, hope this helps someone in the future! :-)

Im just like you! Hesitant to go to doctors though.. The pressure is insanely irritating!!!

Yes, exactly the same. I've been dealing with this for my entire life.

My Doctor said it is my floppy, redundant colon causing the pressure.

That's what I thought… I have a doctors appointment next month I'll wait tell him check it out then