I had my gallbladder removed on 12/8/08 and now have constant pressure between and below my right breast. It seems to have more pressure after a meal. It is not a pain, but constant uncomfortable pressure like a very fullness feeling. If I stretch the area by putting my right arm over my head it seems to help relieve the pressure. Is this normal? Does it go away? Is this a side effect from the GB surgery or am I looking for something else.

Did you ever get an answer to this question ? I had my hall bladder out 2 1/2 weeks ago and I had this feeling before I had it removed and it hasn't gone away yet . Sometimes it feels Lilke a belt tighten in that area . If I rais my arms or place I hand under my breast to lift it the pressure isn't that bad , but still have the pressure . Would appreciate any input . Does it go away , what is it , is there a cure ?