I HAD MY SON BY C SEC. GOT DEPO 9 WKS LATER,GOT IUD 3 MOS LATER.I HAVE HAD SOME OF THE MOST AWFUL PAIN IN MY LIFE.I HAVENT QUIT BLEEDING IN 5 WKS.FROM SUPER HEAVY TO REAL LITE ALL WITH LOTS OF CLOTS.I FEEL LIKE I'M GOING INSANE.PLEASEHELP ME.I'M TIRED OF SPENDING ALL THIS MONEY AND BEING TOLD THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WHEN I KNOW THERE IS.ALL I NEED IS SOME REAL ANSWERS.PLEASE...........

TIFFANY - YOU NEED TO LOOK ON A COUPLE OF WEBSITE CONCERNING IUD PLUS SEEK LEGAL COUNSELING. MY SISTER-IN-LAW JUST WENT THROUGH 5 YEARS OF BEING IN & OUT OF THE HOSPITAL ALOMOST EVERY DAY. SHE HAD MASSIVE HEADACHES THAT WERE MISDIAGNOSED ALONG WITH MANY MANY OTHER PROBLEMS. AS OF A MONTH AGO SHE GOT AN INFECTION IN HER UTEROUS (?). lONG STORY SHORT THE MAKER OF IUDS HAVE A LAW SUIT AGAINST THEM FOR CAUSING SEVERE INFECTIONS. ITS WORTH CHECKING INTO. I WOULDNT WANT ANYONE TO HAVE TO GO THROUGH WHAT SHE DID. IF YOU FFEL THERES SOMETHING WRONG THERE PROBABLY IS. SEE A DIFFERENT DOC. IF YOU HAVE TO.