I am planning abdominalplasty in winter and I am researching what kind of problems can occur during the procedure?

There is a small chance anything will go wrong in an abdominoplasty, though there is always a chance.
It is possible that after surgery you will experience pain and tenderness. This can take place more than several weeks. Most of patients experience swelling in period of one month to 6 weeks after the procedure. Also bruising is very common on the abdomen and in more severe cases it can extend onto the surrounding skin. Some patients after the surgery collect blood and if bleeding is severe transfusion is needed. Sometimes seroma can happen. Some patients experience fat necrosis, which means the abdominal wall is stretched and the blood supply to the remaining fat and skin may be damaged. Infection can happen. Sometimes a scar can form excess scar, this is usually more common with those who are prone to heavy scar. Some patients experience numbness or unusual feeling in abdomen for several months after surgery. Body may badly react to stitches and “spit” them on the surface! Even skin loss can happen (death of the skin…more common with smokers and diabetes). Sometimes scar heals very slowly, so some separation develops. There is also a chance of blood cloths in the legs, lungs… and even death. But as stated above, those cases are rare.

hey I'm 2 weeks post and today I go to take my last drain out hip hip hooray. First thing I would advise is make sure you have a vermfortable recliner or sofa recliner that's where I've been for these two weeks forget your bed. It's not comfortable there I tried it two nights ago and it was impossible. Second you definitely won't be driving not just because your taking pain medicine but because of your drains. Make sure you have very loose fitting jogging pants or pajama pants because with the drains pulling at you that's all you can wear. I know I'm only 2 weeks post but so far I haven't had much problems. I did have a reaction to the polyporin antibiotic cream I was told to purchase to put on incision I developed a rash so now I'm using cortizone cream to get rid of that. I've never had a reaction to any creams before. Good luck with your surgury if your like me you've waited a longtime for this and I think it's well worth it.