Hey there!
I need advice, I am 25, female, and have a horrible tummy. I went on so many diets and I am doing regular sit ups, but nothing helps….like my tummy wont respond to the effort… I tried so many things and bought so many devices to straighten the belly, but nothing helps. So, I began thinking about tummy tucks (abdominoplasty). I would like to know if I am a good candidate for abdominoplasty? Does abdominoplasty leave scars!

Hello!
Abdominoplasty is for women and men who are in good shape, but are bothered by large fat deposits. Besides their skin won’t response to the exercise. In that case, you are a proper candidate for abdominoplasty. But there is one more thing. Since you are a woman and a young one, are you planning to have a child? If you do, tummy tuck is not a solution for you, at least not for now. Because vertical abdomen muscles are during the surgery tighten up and during the pregnancy can separate and that is why it would be wise to wait …
Besides, abdominoplasty leaves a scar, which is permanent. The size of a scar varies on the extent of the surgery. However, t can extend from hip to hip!!!
If I were you, I wouldn’t consider abdominoplasty yet (at least till my “pregnancy days” are over).
Good luck!