I'm 50 years old and had two abdominal plastys and think that I may be pregnant besides the medical risks because my age what other risks could possible have if I have the baby? %-)

I would only say that the medical risks are huge and just go to the tummy tuck section.
If you decide to go through with the pregnancy, you should know that the surgery you had may not be worth it because muscles that were tightened during the surgery would probably stretch again because of the growing uterus. These muscles may not go back to the proportions they had after abdominalplasty.
Many surgeons report that the muscles will not necessarily get loose and that no permanent damage would occur following pregnancy and child birth on the abdomioplasty work but I don’t buy that. I reckon that the muscles will almost surely stretch and you may get stretch marks as well and your abdominalplasty effort will not pay out.
The baby’s health and growth is not in danger and will not get complicated.

Your abdominoplasty will not be the same, and it may in fact hurt a bit as you are stretching because the muscles were sewn together tighter.

IN a medical point of view most plastoc surgeons tell women to get a tummy when they are done having babies because there are risks.