Hi, I am a 43 years old woman. I have a problem related to my feet. Very often, I have a feeling as they are on fire. I also feel the pain, and don’t know what to do about it. Did anyone experience something similar?

Hi, for a long time, I’ve had a feeling that my feet are on fire. I know how painful and irritating it can be. I tried some medications, but nothing helped me. I also have a tingling in my toes, and I think it might be a circulation problem. I heard that some people with the same symptoms like me and you, were finally diagnosed with peripheral neuropathy. That is a condition usually caused by nerve deterioration in the extremities. I really hope it is not that serious! I must go to a doctor, before my sensation of feet on fire leads to something worse.

Hello, just wanted to let you know that you are not alone with this, I have no medical background, but I did some research on this issue, and what I found is, aspirin can help with the burning, I have the burning feet and occasional burning on my back, I can't take the aspirin because I'm allergic....this is just an opinion....hope you get better!