Hello. I'm 37 year old female.
I have some questions and I would like to find some answers and possible solutions.
I have big problems with overweight. The fact that I have weak muscles does not help me at all, because there is nothing to keep my joints firm.
So, recently I have heard about some funny diet called The Warrior Diet and supposedly, it can reduce extra pounds and increase muscle mass.

Yes, I have also heard about this diet and but I didn’t try it.
It is true; you can gain muscles and reduce your weight at the same time! Pretty amazing!?
Try to understand this- the Warrior Diet is based on a daily feeding cycle of the ancient warrior.
This diet also includes the concepts of freedom to eat as much as you want in one large meal just as long as you follow the Warrior Diet rules about list of the recommended groceries you could eat.
This diet also includes workout program you get on the CD.
The goal of this program is to achieve the functional body of an ancient warrior.
Sounds ridiculous but it works!