Hello. I'm 23 year old male and I would like to hear more about one diet that my friend has recommended me recently.
You see, I have never been on any diet because I didn’t consider my weight to be some important problem. But this has changed these last couple of years. I become seriously overweight and one good friend recommended me some Eat and Burn Diet.
I've liked immediately because it involves “eat” word in it. I'm a big gourmand and I definitely couldn’t be some restricting diet that doesn’t approve eating at all. What should I know about this diet that my friend has recommended me?

Hello. I have read your post and recognize some of my symptoms. I was also overweight for many years and then I started with this Eat and Burn Diet and my life has changed.
Basic thing you should know about this diet is that key is to make some simple changes to your lifestyle slowly. You should definitely not stop eating and start running 10 miles first day. By this diet program, sleeping is very important. Breakfast is the most important meal in day. During the day, instead of big meal, you should try to eat more times with smaller meal monitoring calorie intake. Start slowly with moving around and exercise, walking, swimming, cycling, running and muscle strengthening exercises- anything to get the muscles working.
Results come slowly but they will show for sure!