Hello. I'm 40 year old male and I have some questions on which I would like to find a quick answer. You see, I have a long history of mysterious back pain. The truth is that no one could tell me what is wrong with me. I had an MCR scan, ultrasound and several other diagnostic examinations and doctors told me there is nothing wrong with me. It could be simple neuritis or something similar for which in fact there is no special treatment.
But the truth is that my back is still killing me. So, I have heard about this Dr. Sarmed Elias in Chicago. Supposedly, he is some specialist for this kinds of problems. Anyone knows more about him?

Well, everything you said is truth. Dr Sarmed Elias is working in Chicago, on institute for Orthopedic and Pediatric Surgery. Last year I was diagnosed with some disc herniation and I was going on operation- my only option. But before the operation- someone recommended me to find this doctor.
When he examined me he told me that this could be treated with some back exercises, without any operation. He told me that active forms of back pain exercise are necessary to rehabilitate the spine and help alleviate back pain caused by pressure on nerves.
Almost everyone can benefit from stretching the soft tissues-the muscles, ligaments and tendons-in the back and around the spine. My suggestion for you is to contact him as soon as you can because I'm sure he can help you.