I have heard from my neighbor that her child has osteoarthritis. She had severe pain and very low range of motions. She started with prototherapy a few months ago it seems that pain is decreasing and range of motions is increasing. I got very bad pain in my right knee and /I was wonder, can prototherapy help me? Is this a new method? I have never heard of it.

No, prototherapy is not new and is not a mainstream approach. It works by strengthening weak and relaxed ligaments that cause joints to loosen…so the muscle around weak ligaments contract and stabilize the joint. It is often used with seniors who have osteoarthritis. It is excellent method of removing the pain. It showed that people who can suffer for long time can remove the pain by treating ligaments in this way. Prototherapy corrects the pain. It also helps with a knee pain so you can try. It helps also with several other conditions like: sport injuries, back pain, neck pain, sciatic pain, degenerated or herniated discs, ligaments..etc.