I'm 47 year old male and I'm experiencing several problems with my spine pain. I don’t know what caused it and I definitely don’t know how to control it.
The thing that confuses me is that I don’t remember I had any injury ion this area in last couple of years and I have read that the injuries are the most common cause of upper back pain.
The thing is that I almost can't seat or walk. It is extremely painful and I need some quick solution!
Can anyone help me to understand some facts about it, about possible causes and maybe- possible treatment!?

Hi. I see that you are in lot of pain and that’s why I will try to explain you more about possible causes of this upper back pain.
I have read that this upper back pain is not a very common spine condition but that it can cause significant discomfort and pain.
Most common causes if this pain are muscular irritation and joint dysfunction.
There could be some herniated disc but these injuries are very rare. So, I believe it could be some problems with your muscles. Good thing about it is that you maybe will not need any kind of operation. Resting and probably some good massage will do! I wish you luck and quick recovery!