Hi, I am satisfied with the way my body looks. Everything is firm and tight, except for my abs. Because of my back problems I can't do classic crunches. Even working out in the gym did not help. Is there some type of workout that can help me to strengthen my abs without causing damage to the back?

Hello, your back problems probably originate from your weak abs. The spine doesn't have the right support and the pain is a consequence of the extra work that the back muscles have to do. The right kind of workout for you would be the Pilates. It focuses on strengthening your core muscles and that includes your abs. The exercises are very different from the ones you are used to. There are no classic crunches and sit-ups. When you strengthen your abs the back pain will go away. With the Pilates you will achieve double gain: strong and tight abs and the back pain will be just a bad memory.