A lot of people describe it at not your heartbeat but that is false. It is. You have an artery that runs from your heart down through your middle (abdominal aeorta). That's the pulsating you're feeling. This is normal according to the doctors I've visited with. Caffeine, especially things like coffee, will make this experience worse.

This is normal. Large veins through the tummy area. You can notice some have their left side move with every heartbeat also. Normal again. This I find very sexy on women.

This is actually very normal! There is nothing wrong with you.

I've been experiencing the same feeling for about 4/5 months now, I've been to the doctors, heart rate is fine, blood pressure is fine and no irregular beats either. I don't want to put it down to anything but I took mdma for the first time about 5 months (quite a lot too), would I be wrong in saying this might triggered it? I've also been feeling quite anxious lately which can't help matters?

i want it to go away... or at ease even for a little...

I can see my heart beating in my chest, under rib cage, if I suck in my stomach or straighten back then I can see something bulging a little in rhythm with my heart beat

me to im  super scared!

abdominal aortic aneurism?? check it out.

Anybody considered they may just indeed have a strong pulse? Anxiety plays a huge role in this area, look at youre weight if youre not overweight and good shape this may be the answer as less fat around the body will make the body less heavy, fat people may not me able to see their pulse due to fat.

I am a 28 year old male that suffering from the same thing.i do all the necessary blood test that is required, I done two E.C.G one by the heart institution one by an heart specialist they found nothing.the doctor told me to do a echocardiogram to rule out heart disease , I done it they found nothing.lol the doctor told me that I am suffering from anxiety disorder. They put me on alprazolam it work for a few weeks then everything goes back to the same I don't know what is going on with me but these symptoms is unbelievable painfull. Sometimes I feel heaviness in both arms and legs especially when getting from lying down sometimes I feel heaviness in only one arm, sometime a sharp pain in my arms .i felt stomach pain, chest pain that last for a day sometime comes and goes.i am also hypertension that don't seem to go down, am not getting enough sleep because I keep waken up in the middle of the night.......urine quite often too.....tomorrow am going to do an 24 hours Holter monitor test do you think it will help me with my problem and feather step should I take?

It might sound weird but, can it be that your beart beated so extremely hard that it just suddenly made your rib get out of place?

I would like to hear more, i will try to contact you through your e-mail

Just a few minutes ago, I was lying down with my laptop on my chest. It almost fell off of me because my heart was beating so hard! I can normally see my heart beating and never really thought much about it, but I got a bit curious. I REALLY hope that nothing is wrong with all of us and it's just a sign that we're thin and healthy. Good luck to all of you that are experiencing major problems with this!

Have you been checked for anemia?

I also have this problem I am from sudan mine is visible and strong too the doctor said every thing is ok and youth normaly experience this because of smoking and drinking I am a smoker..