Same here...same thing they tell...because am thin around my chest area and hardly have fat around my heart...

Thanks, it actually lowered my heart rate a bit reading that lol

I'm 19 year old male , I've had anxiety for the past 5 years or so. I recently been having bad panic attacks and now I am on medicine. I'm starting to feel a lot better but one thing that bothers me is heart palpitations and hard heart beats. I notice them a lot when lying down or sitting. I've had 5 ekgs the past 5 months and a chest scan and they say my heart is fine , but it's hard to think I'm okay with this heart beat, would love anyone's input thank you

This also happens to me usually when I go out running or climbing. In school I was doing the beep test (look it up) and my heart was racing out of my chest normally it isn't too noticeable but if you look closely my skin moves up and down, if it helps I'm an asthmatic.

Hello
I have been noticing the same thing but my heart seems to prove the biological, so called, 'Mandela Effect' anomaly, that our organs and skeletons​ have shifted because it now appears as if my heart is now located in the center of my chest.
I even took a short video of it.
Very strange.

I experience what the others are experiencing. It sounds like yours is lower and may be more serious. I suggest you have yours looked at and ask for a chest x-ray that is lower than just the lung area.

would love to hear it

our2girls? Why are you having that? Did you know the cause?

In my case. Everytime I'll put something on my stomach, I can see the movement of the object up and down while I'll hold my breath..

Do you know why your experiencing that!?

Same here it feels like my heart is about to explode out of my chest.

It means your most likely have a Halsey problem, witch takes years to diagnose with some people .

I'm a nurse, just checking out this thread as I also have noticed my breasts and my tummy bouncing to every beat of my heart at reat, and I can hear it too when I've done cardio exercise.

I just have to comment to say that an echo or echocardiogram and an ECG are two different things.
An echocardiogram (either a transthoracic echo [TTE] or trans oesophageal echo [TOE]) is an ultrasound of the heart and its structures. An ECG or eclectrocardiogram (also known as an EKG in some countries) is a tracing showing the electrical conduction of the heart, including multiple angles of the heart and their efficacy.

All I know is it scares the heck out of me. Doctors don't know anything. Done tests.

Quick question I’m only 14 and over the last day or two I’ve noticed my heartbeat through my chest. I’m quite skinny should I be concerned?

You likely have a leaky heart valve. Talk to your doctor if you have any related signs or symptoms, it could be asymptomatic other than some visible signs. If not and you have other symptoms, like dizziness, easily short of breath, chest pain, head, face, jaw, arm pains which increase with exertion. It may be serious, to very minor but you should keep an eye on it. Can you see your carotid arteries beat, or does your head 'bob or nod' with your heart beat? Get the best insurance you can afford (looking at copays especially), if so.