Very interesting, never heard about the cholesterol around the heart. I started to have strong beats about 7 months ago and they continue to this day. Even when resting and at a normal heart rate, I can feel my beats. Movement in my stomach and even placing a remote against my rib cage, transfers to the remote. Feeling the beat in my arms and even transferring to my phone. Heart monitor shows I have PVC'S / PAC'S. Talk about a punch when a pvc kicks in with my big beats. Love hiw my cardiologist said "I must be sensitive to my beats". You can count my beats by looking aty shirt movement, yeah that's being sensitive.

What you’re feeling is your thoracic/abdominal aorta (which transports all the blood to your abdomen and legs). It is very large, and will often be able to be palpated, especially on thin people.
It’s totalky normal.