Good day there ladies and gentlemen,

I am having some weird symptoms lately. Whenever I tell this to my mom, she starts to cry telling me that I am probably dealing with ectopic heartbeats. I don't know how she can think that because she is not a doctor or anything like that. But of course that now I started to think about this. I don't know almost anything about this so I was wondering is there any chance to tell me what are the symptoms of an ectopic heartbeat and what causes them?

Looking forward to your answers. Thank you.  

Hey there.

We had several topics about ectopic heartbeat. I am sure that you will be able to find them here on this site and I hope that they will be helpful to you.

But OK, I will repeat :)

Very often you will be unaware that you are having ectopic heartbeat. Maybe you can feel next: your heart is fluttering, your heart is pounding, skipping or you can also feel dizzy or you are feeling like you are going to faint.

It is rare but sometimes people who have problems with ectopic heartbeat will develop ventricular tachycardia as well.

Hey everyone. Ectopic heartbeats are irregular heartbeats. They can cause variations in the normal, regular pulse. Well the condition usually refers to both – extra heart beats and skipped heartbeats. It is hard to tell what the main cause of it is, but you can easily recognize them by the symptoms. Symptoms are known as palpitations. You can feel fluttering or pounding in your chest. They can also spread to your throat or neck.

Also you can feel that in one moment your heart just stopped to beat or that it has skipped one or more beats.

Consult your doctor when you notice those symptoms.

Hello everyone. Yes, I saw that there are several topics about this but I believe that any of those topic is going to help me with my problem. I think that people in here, who were discussing about this never had any symptoms like I do have. For example, I had diarrhea today and I had a fever as well. I don't know can this be a problem, are those the symptoms of this disease but now I can tell you that I am extremely worried. Also, my problem is because I don't have medical insurance.

Hello everyone there. I am only 26 years old and I have problems with it. So, I really do sympathize with you in relation to this condition. I also need to tell you that there must be some causal link between the heart symptoms and stomach and digestions problems. I am pretty sure at this. I had those ugly stomach problems and I am sure that those are symptoms of an ectopic heartbeats. This is very ugly condition for me and I just can imagine how you are feeling right now. In those cases for me it is really hard to believe in medical words.