I have heard there are diseases caused by psychical problems in someone’s life, or so called psychosomat. I wonder if that could be. What kinds of problems in our life are able to affect our health? Also, what kind of psychosomat diseases are the most common after psychical traumas? Can anyone tell me more about this?

That is absolutely true what you have heard. Psychological or emotional factors really are related to many psychical illnesses. There were some emotional reactions in my life that caused me psychosomat problems. Also, there were some psychological circumstances or techniques that helped me feel better. As you can see that is well known fact. You wanted examples of emotional traumas that are most common for some psychosomat illnesses. For example, depression, anger and social isolation contribute to heart disease, so that is psychosomat. Stress affects asthma, digestive track disorders and some other physical ailments. There are more tension headaches, migraine headaches, pain, hypertension, ulcers, insomnia, skin conditions, hives, tics and many others are known as psychosomat illnesses.