i'm quite concerned about being pregnant....I have a 28 day cycle...it's almost like clockwork......my guy and I did our stuff on the 26/27th, 29th and 31st of last month....the 29th was the dead middle of my cycle....i'm pretty certain i was ovulating then....a couple days afterwards my lower back started hurting....around the pelvis and on the right side the pain went down to my hip....i also found that i was going to the bathroom alot more than often and i was feeling slightly feverish....even though my friends said i didn't have a fever....i felt warm to me......i'm a medical student so i used a urine dipstick test and realized i had a very mild urinary tract infection and that might be the cause of my symptoms........however about 3 days ago i woke up with my breasts feeling really tender....my period is due in 3 days....my breasts don't normally get tender before my period......maybe my nipples feel a bit sore....but this is tenderness to the point that it's uncomfortable/hurts to lie on my tummy or side sometimes or even be hugged too tightly.....i think my appetited has increased tremendously these days.....i feel hungry every few hours....sometimes while i'm eating i feel hungrier......could this all just be psychosomatic......or could i aucutally be pregnant??

You can actually freak yourself into thinking you're pregnant. Take a test and then relax. I have done this before to myself and all the "symptoms" were there and it was negative. BTW I'd find a better form of b.c.