I'm really worried about being pregnant......i have a 28 day cycle....almost like clockwork......so my guy and i.....did our stuff on the 26th, 29th and 31st....the 14th day of my cycle would of been the 29th....a couple days afterwards i started having a lower back pain...around my pelvis and moving down to my hip esp on the right side....and I started going to the bathroom more often....feeling slightly feverish....i'm a medical student....so i took several urine dipstick tests and realized that i had some evidence of a urinart tract infection....very mild....and that eased my mind slightly until about 3 days ago when i woke up and my breasts were very tender....my period is due in about 3 days.......it could be PMS....but i don't usually have tender breasts (again worse on the right side).....it's to the point that it hurts to lay on my side or stomach......i also feel like i'm hungry all the time....i would be eating and feel hungry..is this psychosomatic.....or could i auctually be pregnant?

Hello, my boyfriend and I were fooling around..he handjobbed and when he came he cleaned his hands with tissue paper, later he fingered me...Might I be pregnant?