How high is to high on the bike seat. I just adjusted it last night. Now, if I am sitting on bike only toes will touch the ground if I straighten my leg out. Riding this morning seemed okay though.

Is there a rule of thumb on where it should based on your body?

I've always been told that the seat should be so that your legs are almost straight (but not quite) when the pedal is at 6 o'clock position. Make sense?

A couple.

Place your HEEL on the pedal. It should remain in contact throughout the entire pedal stroke.

Raise your saddle until your hips rock when pedaling, Lower a few mm at a time until they stop.

You also have to look at the front/back position of the saddle.

My LBS said your leg should, when bent, be at a 30 degree angle.

Now, if I am sitting on bike only toes will touch the ground if I straighten my leg out.
I don't even think my toes would touch unless I leaned my bike some. :shrug:

That sounds like a pretty steep angle. I agree with the just barely bent at the lowest point... maybe 10 degrees off straight?
I do put the seat lower on my mountain bike though... just because I'd like to have kids someday.