Ok, so I have had one child already but cant remember too much of the beginning as it was 7 years ago. I recently had intercourse with my bf and he climaxed inside me. Both of us were drinking and one thing led to another obviously. My question is this all happen early friday morning. Over the weekend (since late saturday) I have been experiencing major cramping. I have never noticed cramping during ovulation at all and my menstrual cycle usually only last 3-4 days. My ovulation time normally hits on the 16th day and on friday I was on the 14th day. Needless to say the cramps have been worse than other times since saturday. I have discharge but no sign of implantation bleeding yet. Does anyone have any thoughts on all of this? I must wait till the 9th to actually test.

added info. Since no one replied maybe the viewers can get some knowledge out of all this. So on Sunday I began spotting very light red/pink color when I used the bathroom. Nothing extreme very light only when I went to the bathroom. On Monday it turned to like a brownish color which I assume is the "old blood" from the day before. Not sure if its implantation bleeding or not because Sunday had sex when woke up and dont know if its from that. Although I dont spot from intercourse no matter how rough it is. Been having annoying cramps still more dull than painful. I feel a heavyness in the pubic area. My breasts do not hurt however they feel very heavy and Im a small girl. My mouth feels watery and I feel unmotivated and lazy, yet extremely hungry. Part of me wants to just say that the girl is coming and I am psyching myself out. and part of me feels like I know for sure. cant test till friday 5 days before. And even then it might be to soon. Hope any one who reads this get s useful info out of it.

maybe you should schedule an appointment to see a doctor if you are worried about it.

Hmmm......maybe you are right!!!! However, the doctor would tell me I have to wait also. Just looking have a little light shed down. Since I cant do anything til 5 days prior to my menstrual cycle. I never once said that I was worried. Have one child already. Another would be a blessing. Its been almost 8 years since I was pg. Was just looking for insight. Thank you.