Dear receiver, i have just one quick question, does masturbation cause a woman to lose her virginity..am concerned about that, keeping in mind that i just use my fingers and i dont really go that deep(never used any dildos or any utilities for that matter)...PLz advice...

It depends on what your definition of "virginity." Scientifically, losing one's virginity entails a penis entering a vagina. So, if that hasn't happened, scientifically you're a virgin.

If you believe losing your virginity entails the hymen breaking, it's possible. Some women's hymens are soft enough that masturbation could break it. Some women's hymens are so thick that even sex won't break it; they have to have sex several times.

If you want to know if your hymen's broken, you can see an OB/GYN.

whats an OB/GYN??

Obstetrician/Gynecologist

I don’t think that you have lost your virginity especially if you never had sex and if only thing you are doing while masturbating is touching yourself and not inserting objects into your vagina than I definitely think your hymen isn’t broken.

But if you want definite confirmation of that you need to see your gynecologist. He will do an ultrasound and probably show you your hymen if it is still there.

It is commendable that you are still a virgin and believe me the longer you stay virgin the better is for you. Although this is individual opinion we are often so young when we are losing our virginity and just because our friends are doing the same thing.