Hi! uhm, I'm 14 years old I've done masturbating when I was in 6th grade until now  I'm in highschool. While I do some masturbaion, I inserted some size objects. Now, my question is yesterday, I've done a masturbation and inserted a size object, and it bled. And I was scared to think I'm not a virgin anymore. Please anyone help. I need some answers. :(

Hi Noony,

You are still a virgin, bleeding or not.  The ONLY way to lose your virginity is penis into a vagina.  That's it.

You may have torn your hymen but that doesn't mean you're not a virgin.  It can tear for any number of reasons.

hope it helps.

I was bleeding as well, a lot. That is why I am wondering is there any, but ANY chance that I am not a virgin anymore? Can masturbation break virginity

I went to the gynecologist a couple of times ( I am 15 years old) and when he asked me have I had intercourse before, my answer was - no.

Because I didn't, but I am positively sure that my hymen is broken.

I don't know what to do. OK, maybe I am still a virgin, but what if my boyfriend doesn't believe me this?

Help me, please. I don't know what to do. 

There are many ways Hymen can be broken for example while Playing