Do your eyes POP! open and you jump out of bed to get your coffee and shower, pumped and ready for the day?

Or do you lie there thinking of excuses why you can't go to school/work, and thinking about bed being the best invention on the planet.

Do you want to b!!tchslap your spouse for feeling the EXACT opposite of how you feel?

Ummm, I'm somewhere in between your first and second option. I don't exactly jump out of bed, bud I don't think of excuses either. I just get out of bed and slowly make my way to the coffee pot, and get it fired up.

Normally I find it easy to get out of bed and go. Not this morning. Not enough sleep between going to bed at 11:45 and the alarm company calling me this morning at 3:00 saying we had a "low battery" reading. Like that couldn't wait until the morning. So this morning I'm cranky, my allergies are bad and I had to clean dog puke first thing. Not a good morning for me.

I am NOT a morning person. I am a cranky, unsociable beast in the morning. Nothing annoys me more than a perky person screaming good morning while blasting 80s music and threatening to steamroller me.

I usually pop right out of bed when the alarm goes off, or most of the time I wake up before the alarm

I married the complete opposite, she is a snoozebaraholic and definitely not a morning person

I work all night so getting up in the morning is not a problem...I'm already awake. But I use to be a morning person. For me sleep is like changing the oil in the car...it is just something that has gotta be done.

My alarm goes off at 5:20 and I try beating it into submission for a half hour til I finally roll out of bed reminding myself to start playing the lottery so I can win $50 million.

I used to be just like that before the kids. I had a roommate once ask my why I hated mornings so much. Seriously she did. It was just a given to "not" talk to me for the first hour.
Now...I'm still not a morning person. I get up though and do much better that I did. I don't have a lot of patience, but I do much better.
I'll never like mornings.

I despise mornings. It's always amazing to me how differently I feel when I first drag my butt out of bed to how I feel an hour and a half later when I get back from the run.

I used to be a morning person. I would wake up before my 4am alarm clock every day. My first roommate in college thought I was nuts because I would be up at 6am on a Saturday!

Now, I'm not as much of a morning person. I have to drag myself out of bed at 4. I guess the age is getting to me. I'm scared of what may happen when I hit 25.

I guess I'm an early-riser-I get up at 5 or 6 in the morning w/o any alarm clocks but I usually attempt to get back to sleep again (which can be annoying.. ) until 7ish.

I used to be a biotch in the mornings. Especially in college. People hated me back then.

Now I realize that I just like to be alone in the mornings... no socializing for me. I like being the first one up and out the door before anyone gets up. On the weekends, I usually laze awake in bed for about a half hour to "wake up" before heading out to start the day with the kids. They usually make it into my bedroom first anyway.

Not a morning person... For the love of my children I've learned to adapt.

I am ready to go in the morning. It is one of the first things I found out after we got married...Robin is not a morning person

The journey between waking up in the morning and the first cup of tea is precarious and immensely sad. It requires courage.

The journey from the first cup of tea and the first encounter with the dog is full of hope and pleasure.

The journey from the dog to the desk is difficult, serious and erratic.

The journey from the desk to the first daydream is plesant winding and mysterious.

And so the various journeys continue until the great circumnavigation reaches its finale between the feet leaving the floor and the head arriving back on the pillow.