Im 13 and i started masturbation at 11 and i still suck. Help.

Hey dude!

What kind of issues are you having?

Have you started puberty?  If so - what signs of puberty do you have?  Pubic hair?  Testicle growth?  Penis growth?  etc?

i havent hit pube yet. all that happens is nothing

Ok. So you get an erection? Then you basically just rub. Do what feels good to you. You may not be able to ejaculate yet - but at 13 (puberty or not) you can certainly have an orgasm.

how. i rubbed, squeezed, and slapped it on the head. it only spittes out clear liquid and not white.

Don't want to provide step by step instructions in a public forum...but slapping it isn't going to work... Masturbation is about mimicking sex...

Are you having an orgasm? The really good feeling - along with what feels like pumping? If so - your semen just may not be white yet. Before, and early in puberty semen can be clear before there is a lot of sperm in it.

Good advice Taz! I just want to put my 2 cents in too - I have 2 boys now 17 and 20, masturbation is a PERSONAL private thing that ALL mammals do! It is self touch, self pleasure and usually mimics the actions of having sex. IF you are stressed - with school friends etc. it is harder for you to be erect and ejaculate! IF you don't have very much hair on your pelvis or underarms yet then you are still in puberty and it will eventually happen! You are just ejaculating semenel  fluid right now - when there are sperm in it then it will be cloudy white! Just pleasure yourself do NOT hit it or hurt it - especially at a young age as sometimes you CAN hurt the penile structure! Also do NOT buy into all of this porn c**p - OK? It is TOTALLY unrealistic, and SO much to try and compete with - for men ad women! Self pleasuring - behind closed doors - helps relieve stress also piling up hormones! Thus your friends walking around with erections - usually at the WORST time! So take your sexual health seriously and be careful and just relax it WILL come to you for sure!

That was someone else. Bambi, are you a girl? I think a sock will work.

Thanks for letting us know that wasn't you - I deleted the post!

Bambi (as I'm sure she will tell you) is a "girl"!

If she is, i love kind and smart girls who are blonde sometimes, but mostly kind smart and funny girls.

I'm a middleaged housewife - married for over 25 years - with 2 boys! So thankyou but don't get too carried away! LOL Remember we are ALL here to help with advice, that's all OK? Good luck honey!

Now i feel disturbed

HAHA - at least you're keeping us entertained dude. Thanks for that!

Well how old r u?

Calm er down bucko! I'm OLDER THAN YOUR MOTHER! There take that image, take a cold shower, and think of Christmas!