Hi, I am 45 year-old male teacher. I have been experiencing dull chest pain for some time. doctors suspected some heart disorders, but found no heart dysfunction. other assumption were respiratory disorders, but no other signs of asthma were found. Does anybody have the same experience?

Hi, my husband has suffered chest pain for a long time, before he has decided to go to the doctor. It was very complicated and long-lasting to come to the right diagnose. They thought it was heart disease, asthma, esophageal dysfunction..., but the treatment for any of these conditions didn’t show any effect. After changing many doctors and performing countless tests, the cause of the pain remains unrevealed. Some doctors suspected a vocal cord dysfunction, but further tests need to be conducted to come to any conclusion.
Now, he’s got some new medications and we are waiting to see if they will show some progress.

What happened to your husband now? I have been suffering with this for a year and a half. I have had echo stress test, my pressure is high now but nothing wrong with my heart. They found esophagael spasm but nothing working...did anything work for him?