Hi there.

I was not in this site for a while because I had some family issues. To cut long story short, my husband had car accident and he was in bed. Now he is fine. We are trying to find out why he had car accident because he bumped into the wall. Doctors did some tests and they find out that he had heart palpitations. Because of it he had that ugly anxiety for a while.

Now I want to know can heart palpitations be caused by seasonal changes or anxiety? Maybe that is the reason because he lost control...  

Hello Aurora,

It is quite likely that someone would have heart palpitations because of stress rather than anxiety. I mean, anxiety can come from stress as well so I guess that it can also be the cause of heart palpitations.

When it comes so seasonal changes, heart palpitations don't happen because of them. Instead, they happen prior to seasonal allergies which can be quite nasty. If someone knows that he has trouble with allergies and that he has heart palpitations, he should be taking some medicines for allergies.

The good thing is that heart palpitations aren't really dangerous so I don't think that it is what caused your husband to crash.

Hi guys,

It is actually possible, Health n joy, that heart palpitations caused her husband to pass out while he was driving. If his seasonal allergies were that strong, he could have passed out, no doubt about that.

Yes, they can be caused by a lot of stress or anxiety. In these conditions, and if the person has seasonal allergic, it is recommended for this person not to drive or to manage any type of machine because of the fact that he could pass out. 

I'm really sorry about your husband, I hope that he is going to be okay very soon.

Hi again,

I didn't know that heart palpitations can cause people to pass out, Adria, this is new to me. I thought that these are always mild and that they can't really cause any harm to people, guess I was wrong. I have a cousin who has heart palpitations and his doctor told him that his condition is mild and that he needs no treatment at all, I guess I got my conclusion from his situation.

Tell me if I'm wrong, but heart palpitations, due to a lot of stress and seasonal changes can also appear in people who never had them before, right?

Hey Health n joy,

Now you know, I'm glad I could help. 

You are right, even though a person never had trouble or never felt that it has heart palpitations, stressful situations, a lot of anxiety or seasonal allergies can all cause him to have heart palpitations. But these heart palpitations that occur like this are all mild and don't pose a threat to anybody.

You are right, heart palpitations are generally mild, but sometimes, they can be really nasty, they can cause heart failure and a lot of other heart conditions. Aurora's husband was quite lucky that he didn't suffer any injuries from this accident.

Hello there. My husband is pretty fine now but he is going through some odd situations. At least, they are not real for me. I think that he is really stressed after this car accident and I see that he is scared. He always "feels" something pressuring his chest, he is telling me that he is in constant pain because of it and I really don't know how to help him. I was telling him to visit his doctor but he doesn't want to "bother" him for every thing. I was wondering is this pain and pressure that he is feeling in his chest can be because of heart palpitations? 

Hey there. Definitely it can be caused by sensational changes and anxiety as well. My friend Ivan had this situation. No one knew what is going on with him. He was so stressed for a couple of days and later they found out that he is divorcing. That affected him so hard and he started to feel bad. He was stressed and that lead to the heart palpitations. That is it actually. Heart palpitation maybe are not so dangerous but you really need to consult your doctor and ask him about some treatment, something he will recommend you that is for sure. 

Hey everyone. Remember that any changes in your behavior that you have can cause heart palpitations. In my case, it was caused by anxiety as well. I didn't notice that something is going on with me until my family told me that I am acting strange and that I do have some problems in my behavior. Very soon I started to feel bad. That was the main reason because I have decide to see my doctor. Than I was diagnosed with heart palpitations and my doctor explained to me what are the possible causes. Of course, that is not the main reason but it is definitely one of the causes. Good luck.