I am a 26yr old healthy female, but lately when doing mild exercise my heart rate increases, i feel weak,lightheaded, pale, and cold. when this happens i need to lay on the floor. I gotten blood work and ekg done and all come back good. It only happens when exercising and after my heart calms down my chest hurts for a couple days and i feel tired. my normal blood pressure reading is 110/80 so i dont have high blood pressure. I am worried about this and have stopped exercising anybody have any thoughts what may be causing this?

just out of curiosity do you notice if your heart beats faster than 120 after standing up for 5_10 mins if so it could be something called pots but you still might need to see your doctor to see that there might be something else wrong you might need or benifit having a stress test to be on the safe side