i have a very bad and snelly fash under my breast it is painfull also.please help me to find ouy what this could be.

I had the same thing, and it was a yeast infection. Ick, I know, but it's apparently very common with women with large breasts. I bought an over-the-counter antifungal cream like Monistat 3, took a hot shower and dried the area under my breast with a hair dryer set on low, then applied the cream and let it stay there overnight. It cleared up within 2 days (applied two nights in a row, left a layer of cream on during the day as well.

According to my Dr the best way to prevent this kind of rash is to keep the area as clean and dry as possible, use Gold Bond powder underneath your breasts regularly, and make sure you have a properly fitted bra.

You should check in with your Dr before you try to treat yourself as sometimes these rashes can mean there are other problems like a bacterial infection or an allergic reaction, but I'll be you it's just a yeast infection.

Rash under breast-Clean the area with soap and water. Rinse and dry. Apply neosporin and put a cloth such as a cotton sock over area to allow for air flow. If it's not better after 2 days of repeating contact a Dr. This also works for rashes under the belly.

Have the same problem and have found all cotton bra "pads" (washable) from Harriet Carter (3 for less than $8) that fit between the elastic band of your bra and your skin so that it absorbs the perspiration and is softer than the elastic.  This is a good preventative--sometimes.  It is easier to remove them and put a fresh one than to change bras when you are sweating a lot, too.  I have also had a prescription salve for getting rid of the bacteria or fungus or whatever it seemed to be.  (fortunately, I don't have the problem under the belly, too; but, Harriet Carter also has the cotton (washable) pads for under the belly, too.