My nipples have been itching on and off for 3 months now looking dried out and sometimes scabby if I have over itched. Under my left arm is a spotty rash when im hot also itches and is causing scarring. What is this please? Im hoping exzema or dermatitis. At one point I thought scabies but it is not spreading to other areas does this rule this out? Please help it is driving me insane. Also I am overweight could this be a cause?
Many thanks Debbie.

Hi, I am not sure about the itchiness in your nipples however I have shap pains in either breasts - docs think it is fiboris tissues as I have small lumps (small peas) on the sides of each breast. I do get rashes under my arms - especially when hot and my doctor told me that it was a yeast infection, could be from heat, could be from overuse of antibiotics (mouth surgery), I was given a cream for the rash. Kinda resembled a shaving rash but wasn't. Can also be itchy, mine are not but it is possible. Hope this helps.