hi yes i have a rash underneath my left breast and its really red and its like my whole breast area around the nipple part it is even sore i put powder under neath it but it hurt every time i touch or put something on it :$

Hi, if it is reaching up to your nipple you might have cystitis! But that comes with a temperature etc. You probably have a yeast infection or mold!!! :$ Depending on the size of your breasts, they can become exgtremely moist and warm - the perfect conditions for bacteria and yeast to grow. I know it sounds weird but Vagisl cream can really help with this. DO NOT use powder ok? Powder is only good for areas that aren't damp and hidden - such as under your breasts, your arm pits, and your pelvic area! Wash your breast are with just water, a little bit of vinegar, and backing soda. Dab it on there it really relieves the itch. Let them air dry as much as possible and if you can - without the neighbors seeing :$ ;-) o.O try to dry them in the sun - for a short period of time of course. AIR is your friend here, and sunlight. Polysporin is a good one too, plus stop itch. Try to not use bleach on any of your underclothing, if you have one use a cotton bra! and check your detergent too. You could be having a reaction to different scents etc. So keep the girls Bare and in the Air!!!!! XD ;-) Good luck and health